The Jesse Reno School was built in 1903 as the first school for African Americans living in the Reno City subdivision in the Tenleytown area of Washington, DC. The school remained active until 1950, after which it became a Civil Defense Office. The building became a school once again when it became the Rose School for students with special needs. It was listed by the D.C. Historic Preservation Review Board in 2009, and it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010. Allstate Floors was proud to install a mix of both wood, LVT, and rubber tile.